Apr 13, 2012

THE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND TAG QUESTION

1) Where did we meet? 2) Where was our first date? 3) What was your first impression of me? 4) When did you meet my family? 5) Weird habit of each other? 6) How long have we been together? 7) Do we have any traditions? An animal that resembles one another? 9) What was our first roadtrip? 10) First thing you noticed about me? 11) What pisses him off? 12) Favorite feature about each other? 13) 3 things I am good & not good at? 14) What do we argue about the most? 15) Do I have PMS? 16) Who wears the pants in the relationship? 17) Do I have any weird obsessions? 18) Nicknames for each other? 19) What is my favorite restaurant? 20) If I am watching TV, what am I watching? 21) What is one food I do not like? 22) What drink do I order when we go out to eat? 23) What size of shoe do I wear? 24) My favorite kind of sandwich? 25) What is one talent I have? 26) What would I eat everyday if I could? 27) My favorite cereal? 28) My favorite kind of music? 29) My favorite sports team? 30) What is my eye color? 31) Who is my best friend? 32) Something you do that I wish you didn’t do? 33) Where am I from? 34) What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday? 35) Do I play any sports? 36) What can I spend hours doing?
PLEASE ASK THE QUESTION TO THEM
FLASH BACK THE MEMORY WITH YOUR PARTNER/BESTIES.
THANKS

17 comments:

  1. There are originally 25 questions. not over 30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world would you answer number three like you ask what your first impression of them was or what their first impression of you was?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tbh . it doesn't matter , common sense pick out the questions you like! What is the world coming to all this negative just do it if you don't DONT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to some but, not all of these, I hope he at least knows some! lol wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I used some of your questions. Check out my boyfriend & I's first video together!

    http://youtu.be/An_wptnkevU

    ReplyDelete
  6. my boyfriend literally knew all of these... even the shoe size. im so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a problem with my boyfriend six months ago,which lead to us apart.
    When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I fill so empty inside
    sorry.Until a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped in
    same problem too. i email the spells and I told him my problem
    and I did what he asked me to briefly make. the long story Before I knew it
    what happened,not 48 hours,my friend gave me a call and he
    come back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going to happen, I'm so
    grateful to these spells and will not stop publishing his name on the internet
    just for the good work he has doing.If you need his help,you can email him,he can cast any spell of your choice at
    (UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM)and he will also help you to Dr.AZIM(
    UNIQUELOVESPELLCENTER@YAHOO.COM) I will be forever grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete